- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court News & Notices
Posted March 17, 2020
Court Closes to Public, Curtails Operations to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
Posted March 5, 2020
Recruitment Open for 2020-2021 Napa County Grand Jury
Posted October 11, 2019
Court Interpreter-Spanish Job Announcement
THE NAPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT WILL BE RESTORING ALL SERVICES, BEGINNING MONDAY, JUNE 1. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
- • If you are sick, do not come to the court. Anyone who appears sick or demonstrating COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the court.
- • You must wear a mask or face covering to enter a court facility and when you cannot maintain six-feet physical distancing from other court users or staff.
- • Prepare for long lines and extended wait times. The Court has implemented and will enforce social distancing requirements. Please observe all signage.
- • Check the online Court Calendars to confirm when and where your hearing is scheduled before coming to the courthouse. Check here for remote video appearance information.
- • Court calendars will be heard in the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Juvenile Courthouse will remain closed.
- • Self-help service will be available by video, email, phone or appointment every weekday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, call 707-299-1137 or email Selfhelp@napa.courts.ca.gov to schedule your appointment.
- • Drop boxes are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at both the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Court encourages you to file items by drop box to avoid significant wait times at clerk offices.
- • If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information.
- • Look-up case information using the court's Case Information Access System.