- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court News & Notices
Posted January 8, 2021
Napa Court Hosts Remote Grand Jury Ceremony
Posted January 7, 2021
Court Further Postpones Jury Trials Through Early February
Posted December 9, 2020
Court Reschedules Jury Trials & Consolidates Calendars for Holidays
Posted October 9, 2020
Napa Superior Court Announces Commissioner Appointment
Posted July 24, 2020
Napa Superior Court Expands Use of Remote Appearances in Court Proceedings
Posted October 11, 2019
Court Interpreter-Spanish Job Announcement
- The Napa County Superior Court encourages the public to conduct court business through email, drop box, or video appearances when possible. If you must come one of the courthouses, be prepared to adhere to public health protocols. Please review the following information carefully.
- • If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, do not come to court. Anyone who appears sick or demonstrating COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the court.
- • You must wear a mask or face covering to enter a court facility and at all times while inside.
- • Social distancing is required. The Court has implemented and will enforce social distancing. Please observe all signage.
- • Check the online Court Calendars to confirm when and where your hearing is scheduled before coming to the courthouse. Check here for remote video appearance information.
- • Court calendars will be heard in the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Juvenile Courthouse will remain closed.
- • Self-help service will be available by video, email, phone or appointment every weekday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, call 707-299-1137 or email Selfhelp@napa.courts.ca.gov to schedule your appointment. You can also connect through Zoom for a drop-in videoconference during normal business hours here.
- • Drop boxes are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at both the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Court encourages you to file items by drop box to avoid significant wait times at clerk offices.
- • If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information.
- • Look-up case information using the court's Case Information Access System.